So it’s Summer and I’ve been ill since it begun and stuck inside. So today I was bored and was Messing around in my kitchen and I made this banana milkshake thats perfect for Summer and Also curing a hang over.
You will need:
- 1 banana
- 4 ice cubes
- Vanilla extract or vanilla ice cream
- Sugar (as little or as much as you want)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- 400ml of milk
- Pour 400ml of milk into the Blender and break the banana into bite size chunks and add it to the blender.
- Add a 4-5 table spoons of vanilla ice cream or a tea spoon of vanilla extract.
- Add the 4 ice cubes and the cinamonn sticks (optional)
- Add a much sugar as you’d like then blend it all together until it’s smooth.
- Add whipped cream and a straw and you’re done 😊
Banana milkshakes are known to be a good hangover cure so this definitely came in handy after Saturday.